5 Reasons You Should Become a Real Estate Investor
The private money lenders at the Bridge Lending Group know a thing or two about the real estate market. We’ve built a business in this industry from the ground up and have put down roots in Jacksonville, Orlando / Central Florida or the greater New York area.
From the get-go, our private hard money lenders understood that real estate investing offers a multitude of advantages for investors. In many cases, these benefits outweigh the risks.
Private Money Lenders, Investing Benefits
Here are a few reasons real estate investors find lasting success:
- Real Estate Increases in Value – When a new car is driven off a dealer’s lot, it immediately depreciates and continues to do so with every mile traveled. This isn’t the case with real estate – even with inevitable market cycles. History tells us that real estate properties garner a steady rate of appreciation with time. The key, though, is to find a solid property in an ideal location.
- Tax Write-Offs – Real estate investors could potentially leverage tax write-offs on interest, depreciation, and overheads, for example. A good rule of thumb is to consult a tax specialist who knows the ins and outs of investing in the real estate market.
- A Steady Stream of Income – Building a rental portfolio takes time in most cases, but when the groundwork is laid, investors reap the benefits of having consistent cash flow, month after month.
- Paying Down the Principal – The real estate investing model described here does not cover live-in primary residences. We focus on properties that are rented by qualified tenants. The advantages of doing so are principal paydown – which means the tenant pays for principals owed.
- Bettering the Neighborhood – Most real estate investors start off with lower-priced rehab properties that are flipped for sale following a massive renovation. In turn, the neighborhood improves when a rundown home gets a facelift – most neighboring properties see an increase in value after this process is done.
Make the Transition
Most would-be investors are often deterred due to lack of funding and the strict lending requirements of traditional banking institutions. There is another way to materialize this goal, however – it’s via a private hard money loan.
This financial solution provides investors with seed capital. Recipients get a chance to build a strong rental portfolio and ultimately secure a feasible income stream.
Make Some Day Today
Most of us dream of having financial freedom at some point in our lives. This goal can be accomplished much sooner than you think with the right people in your corner.
It’s Not What You Know – It’s Who You Know
This saying is still applicable today. With the Bridge Lending Group’s network of in-house private money lenders working hands-on with our clients, we provide you with access to short-term private hard money loans in days.
Every Expert Was Once a Beginner
Whether you’re a rookie or novice investor, private hard money loans offer a window of opportunity to get your foot in the door and get the resources you need to make a business take off.
Estate Investing Only
Please note that at this time, The Bridge Lending Group does not serve applicants who need a loan for their primary residence.
The Bridge Lending Group serves investors in Jacksonville, Orlando / Central Florida or the greater New York area. To start an application,